Occupational Therapy self-assessment

Sign in with myAberdeenshire to save time and have your contact details filled in for you.

You can use this form to request minor adaptations to your home without a formal Occupational Therapy assessment. This self-assessment is for anyone having difficulty due to a long term illness or disability.

Before any adaptations work can start, you will need to provide us with written permission from:

  • Your landlord if your home is privately rented
  • All affected neighbours if you have a shared garden that needs adaptations
All fields on this form are mandatory unless marked as optional.

View the Occupational Therapy and Joint Equipment Centre privacy notice (pdf 304KB).

Check if you are eligible

Adaptations are not available for short term illness or people who do not have a disability