Form Introduction - Step 1 of 5
This is the Aberdeenshire Council Direct Debit form. It is used to setup Council Tax payments via Direct Debit. Residents of Aberdeen should go to the Aberdeen City Council website.
To fill in the form you must meet the following criteria:
- Be named / due to be named on the Council Tax Bill that the Direct Debit is to be setup for
- The bank account you want to pay from must be in your name
- You must have the authority to setup this Direct Debit
Should you fail to meet any of the above criteria you can download the Direct Debit Mandate Form, complete as necessary and forward to your Council Tax Office.
To fill in the form you will require the following:
- Your Council Tax Reference Number (if known)
- Your Bank Account Details
The form should take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
This form is managed over a secure connection.
Any information you exchange with us using this form cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web.