After submitting your request our waste depot will be informed about the missed collection. This may take up to 5 working days.
In order for a bin collection to be rescheduled you must be able to confirm that each of the following statements are true:
- You are reporting this after 4:45pm on your collection day or within 2 working days after your scheduled collection day
- The bin was at the kerbside or your collection point prior to 7am on your collection day
- The bin lid was shut and the bin was not over-flowing
- No bin hanger was attached to the bin notifying you there was an issue with your bin
- The contents of the bin were not compacted and / or frozen and cannot be fully emptied
- The bin was not too heavy, sometimes bins are too heavy for the loader to safely wheel to the lorry and empty
- Safe access to your bin was not obstructed
View the notification of a missed collection privacy notice (PDF 328Kb).