Order birth, death, marriage and civil partnership certificates

Sign in with myAberdeenshire to save time and have your contact details filled in for you.

You can order a birth, marriage, civil partnership and death certificate if it was issued:

  • Within Aberdeenshire
  • Somewhere else in Scotland as long as it has been added to the national electronic register

If the event was registered outside of Aberdeenshire and in the current year, please phone one of our registration offices before ordering a copy. We will be able to quickly verify if the certificate is available from the national electronic register. If we can't issue it, we will at least provide contact details for the specific authority who will be able to help you.

All fields on this form are mandatory unless marked as optional.

View the direct debit and card payments privacy notice (pdf 136KB).

Check if we can issue the certificate (Step 1 of 4)