Details |
House, still in use, dated 1868 at the wallhead, but probably containing earlier fabric. It is a two-storey, three-bay house with a wide pend bay at the south. The building is harled with painted tooled ashlar dressings. The principal elevation has a centre entrance with a panelled door, and four-pane glazing in timber sash and case windows. The slate roof has margined end stacks (heightened at the south).
|