Aberdeenshire HER - NO87NE0045 - ST PHILIP'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH, CATTERLINE

Print site NO87NE0045 Feedback on site NO87NE0045

Main Details

Primary ReferenceNO87NE0045
NameST PHILIP'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH, CATTERLINE
NRHE Card No.NO87NE34
NRHE Numlink 183541
HES SM No.
HES LB No. 9514
Site Form Standing Structure
Site Condition Complete 2
Details Church, still in ecclesiastical use, with an associated former manse and school, now both in residential use. The C-listed church was built in 1848 by Charles Brand, architect, and the school and manse are both depicted from the 1st edition OS map onward with all the buildings being within a divided enclosure. The church is a small, oblong rubble and slate gothic building with a nave, chancel, projecting porch and belfry. There is a small war memorial within the graveyard (NO87NE0038).
Last Update28/06/2019
Updated Bycpalmer
CompilerNCA
Date of Compilation01/02/2017

Google Map for NO87NE0045

National Grid Reference: NO 8687 7888



Event Details


Excavations and Surveys


Artefact and Ecofact

Ecofact

Samples
Palynology
Ecofact Notes

Monument Types

Monument Type 1Monument Type 2Monument Type 3OrderProbability
CHURCHES  A100
MANSES  B100
SCHOOLS  C100